The Owl

The Owl

Monday, April 22, 2013

i feel


I feel you through the interference.

All those colors and subtle rain showers, those things that block me from you.

I feel you through it all because i know they are your feelings. Those things that make you want to break down, those things that make you hard, those things that make you unreachable. I feel what you want me to feel and then i feel deeper. I reach for what i know is who you are, and when i find it i will embrace it.

You feel the bricks and the tide, the flowers and the glass, you feel as though everything is wrong and everything that is wrong is what makes you: you.

Take shelter, its okay to feel helpless and lost. Its okay as long as you feel it on solid ground, as long as you feel it where you wont fall. The fall is long, and the fall is hard. You wont fall if you hold on, so hold on to my hand. I will try to be strong so we can stay where the sky is blue and the grass is green.

Hold on, and if i am too weak we will fall. Fall together, and the climb back up is always easier with some you trust to do it with you.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this post.
    "All those colors and subtle rain showers, those things that block me from you" Stolen

    ReplyDelete