The Owl

The Owl

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Blast at the Boom

Just take your time to listen to the movements of the world. This is where you will find your inspiration.







When i look at things that are beautiful i think of all i miss out on daily. I could be exploring these places and learning new things about this planet we call home, but i am stuck here in my house with all of the troubles caused by myself and those around me. Sometimes, i wish i could be a bird and get away from it all.


Life loves to challenge you now and again. At these times find a way to distract yourself. I know that sounds really simple and simple things never work out the way you want, but if you try then try to do something blissful. Something that makes you so happy you forget about everything else, that's not simple is it?




That friend who cares about you. That friend is golden.

3 comments:

  1. This is me being petty: I like your background and I like your font, but I have a difficult time reading it. It hurts my eyes. Perhaps I'm just getting old.

    I like your opening. How beauty makes you sad (I'm paraphrasing, of course). Beauty makes you realize how much you miss. I'm obsessed with being able to feel two contrasting emotions at the same time. CAn I be happy and sad at the same time? Can I appreciate beauty while my heart aches?

    Yes. (I'm speaking nonsense....)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weird note: After I posted a comment, your font changed. It went from a smaller cursive to a girly print (for lack of a better description). I like the girly print a lot better...it's easier to read.

    Again, nonsense. I'm sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes I think nature has the upper hand. I want to be a bird too. Good post.

    ReplyDelete